Monday, April 03, 2006

Missing My Friends


I'm missing the folks from The Cherry Orchard. Whenever I work on a long running event at the Wolf I get attached to the folks in the show. It reminds me of my film days and what I'd go through after the shooting is finished. This group of folks was extra special and I really got in to the production. So many different personalities and huge talent yet they all shared a bond. I always thought that the actors made money and was very surprised to find out that they often don't. They are a lot like most photogaphers I know, (including myself), doing what they Love even if there's no or little pay sometimes. It's increadibly hard to make a living doing what you are passionate about. Everyone worked so hard night after night and never complained. Thenk God once in a while in both fields you get a break and a degree of success and then you have to ride the wave and go with the momentum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home