Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring Adventure


After the party I walked to the TD Bank in Wortley Village to get money for a cab. While on the way I met a new friend and had a good chat. I hung around in the warm ATM booth while Fritz did laps in the parking lot for a while. I decided it was a nice night and it was just too soon to go home so I walked towards downtown. The sun started to rise and I saw a beautiful view of the city through the trees and an inviting looking park down a very steep hill. I started to climb down but my knees weren't cooperating and I had to climb back up. While walking in the fresh spring air I decided to save up for a new backpack and canoe this summer and do a LOT of camping.

The sun was really starting to rise and felt good on my face. I pulled out the camera again to catch some of the nice early morning light on stuff.


I decided to walk down Dundas to the Studio instead of home and reward myself with a nice breakfast with the money I saved on cab fare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home