Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Everything is Closed On Sunday Morning


I kept walking and thinking about where to have brekky and enjoying the light. Here are some pix I took along the way

I have a lot of happy memories travelling down Highway 4. Even if I was pressed for time I'd go through downtown to get north of the city.


I love apartment buildings especially with balconies. I was raised on a balcony.


I used to have quite a collection of parking meter shots.


This guy was up early. It would suck to have to work this early.



This poor guy has rips in his jeans. I wonder if he feels a breeze or the termites in the plywood.

....As I continued to walk I began to realize nothing was open, even with the time change. My energy was running low and the herring were swimming around in my stomach fluid. Plus I remembered I had a gig at the Wolf in the afternoon so I decided to crash for a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home