Friday, April 14, 2006

Toronto

I had a great morning once I got off the bus. When I was planning my trip on GreyHound.CA the schedule planned a stop at the Royal York Hotel but when we got close the driver was about to refuse to stop. She mentioned a $300 fine if she stopped there because of rush-hour laws. So why the hell is it listed as a stop on the schedule???? Anyway we made arrangements for the tour bus to stop there and pick me up so I was a bit pushy to get her to stop. Lucky for me a few other passengers wanted off there too. She finally stopped as my cell was ringing to tell me the Tour bus was delayed till 10:30. Now I was stuck at 7:30 am again with the "Nothing is Open" syndrome. I decided to go shoot my favourite building again and then check out the Saint Lawrence Market.
Turns out the Market didn't open until 10 either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home